Hyperice Australia & New Zealand Returns & Refunds Policy
Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, Our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Please be sure to include your original Hyperice order number, or else our team will not be able to issue you a refund. If you cannot find your order number, please contact our HyperCare Team before shipping your unit back, and they would be happy to find it for you.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com.au can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our HyperCare team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
Promotional Kits and Bundles
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
- The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and if you are not available, then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.