Safety instructions (Hypervolt Go)
Please do not use the Hypervolt Go, or any percussion device without first obtaining approval from your physician if any of the following apply:
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pacemakers, recent surgery or injury, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any percussion or vibration device. These contraindications do not mean that you are not able to use a percussion or vibration device but we advise that before doing so you consult your physician. Ongoing research is being done on the effects of percussion massage for specific medical disorders that may result in the shortening of the list of contraindications as shown above.
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Hypervolt only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Only recharge with supplied 18VDC Hyperice Charger
- Do not reach for a device that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Do not place or store device where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in
or drop into water or other liquid
- A device should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in
use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow.
- This device can be used by children aged from 8 years and above
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has gotten wet. If your device isn't working properly, contact Customer Support at 949-565-4994.
- Do not carry this device by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Never operate the device with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint,
hair, or any substance which may impair the flow of air.
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.