Hyperice Terms & Conditions Australia & New Zealand
Welcome to www.hyperice.com.au and www.hyperice.co.nz (this "Site"). This Site is provided by Hyperice Australia. Hyperice Australia is a widely recognized brand leader that uses innovative design and superior technology to provide greater protection and enhanced performance for people who are passionate about their sports.
- 03 Ownership, Copyright, & Trademarks This Site and all of its content, including, for example, all of the text, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, and video clips, are protected under trademark, trade dress, copyright and other intellectual property laws and all of the rights in the Site and its content are owned by Hyperice Australia, its affiliates, its licensors and other third parties. The entire content of this Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, and Hyperice Australia owns the copyright in the selections, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
Individual users of this Site are permitted to download copies of the information on this Site for personal, noncommercial use. This limited, revocable privilege to use the content in no way constitutes a transfer of any right, title or interest in the material you download. You may not, under any circumstances, (a) modify the information on this Site or use it for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the any part of this Site or its content; or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the information. No material from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any manner or form except as expressly provided above without first obtaining written permission from Hyperice Australia. The use of any materials from this Site on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on this Site ("Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hyperice Australia or third parties. Nothing on this Site may be construed as granting -- by implication, estoppel, or otherwise -- any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the prior express written permission of Hyperice Australia or the trademark owner. In particular, you may not use any Trademark displayed on this Site as a "hot" link without the prior written approval of the trademark owner.
- 05 Product Details Description. We cannot assure you all of the product information displayed on the Site is 100% accurate. The actual item should be considered the authoritative source of all information with respect to the item. If a product does not conform to its description on this Site, your sole remedy will be to return it to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- 06 Information on This Site Is Not Medical Advice Neither the information published on this Site, including product descriptions, nor the information provided on any product label or packaging are intended as a substitute for advice from your physician, physical therapist, or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this site or provided with any product for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any therapy or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem, or a suspected health problem of any kind.
- 07 Your Account If you are under 18 you may not purchase a product or sign up to be a member of our Site. You may use the Site only with the approval and active involvement of a parent or guardian, who must purchase a product or become a member of our site for you.
- 08 Risk of Loss All items purchased through this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- 09 Disclaimers THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HYPERICE AUSTRALIA AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, HYPERICE AUSTRALIA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THIS SITE (THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED); (C) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THE SITE; (D) THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR; OR (E) THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Hyperice Australia will be entitled to copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, improve and modify any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Hyperice Australia will also be entitled to reduce to practice, use, and improve upon any ideas or inventions that you submit to us in any Comments for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information, product ideas, inventions, or original artwork.
We reserve the right to edit reviews and other materials presented by users, but we do not take responsibility for the truth or accuracy of the Comments, nor do we take responsibility if the Comments we publish are deemed objectionable or offensive by certain individuals or entities.
Color. Colors are represented as realistically as possible, but color variations of product images or color swatches are outside of our control because software, hardware and Internet connections can alter the appearance of colors. If you are unsatisfied with a product, your sole remedy will be to return it to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Corrections. The information published on this Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed your order). These errors, inaccuracies or omissions may related to product description, pricing and availability. If we discover that pricing information posted on our Site is incorrect, we reserve the right not to fill orders at the incorrect price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information that could be used to access your account such as username and password, and you agree to accept all responsibility for all activities performed using your username and password. Additionally, you are responsible for restricting access to your computer and not using public computers to access your account.
- 10 Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL HYPERICE AUSTRALIA OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE (INCLUDING PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND REVIEWS), OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS TO RETURN THE PRODUCT TO US IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR RETURNS POLICY.
- 16 Entire Agreement
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER THE CLAIM IS IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF HYPERICE AUSTRALIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF HYPERICE AUSTRALIA UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS ($25.00).