- 01 Information Disclosure HYPERICE is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may disclose Non-Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze certain Non-Personal Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site, the Services and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Services and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations. We employ these companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you.
- Our affiliates and promotional partners, so they can offer you special products, services, discounts, tickets, and other items or services. Likewise, we may receive information from such affiliates and promotional partners to offer our Users special items or services.
- We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
We may also use this information with:
- 02 California Shine the Light Law Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information from us, please email us at CustomerSupport@hyperice.com.au write "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line of your message, and we will send you a reply email containing the requested information. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only covered information sharing will be included in our response.
- 04 Do Not Track Disclosure When you visit the Site, we may also collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based mechanisms, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser "Do Not Track" settings and/or signals.
- 05 Account Protection We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nevertheless, no transmission over the Internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time. HYPERICE cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to HYPERICE or guarantee that your end user data stored on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.